How long do students usually stay in the Expressways to Learning program?
- The average person spends 6-10 months at Advantage Tutoring Center (ATC). Some finish in 6 weeks if their difficulties are minimal. Some make an investment of three years and increase exponentially in their grades and self-confidence.
- There are 330 lessons in the Expressways to Reading™ system involving reading accuracy, comprehension, spelling, and penmanship with full neurological benefits. Each lesson takes 40 to 60 minutes. To complete the entire ETR system would take about 280 hours.
- To complete all the addition, subtraction, multiplication and division sections of the basic moth lessons requires approximately 40-60 hours.
- To complete entire higher math and Algebra/Geometry preparation requires approximately 80 hours.
- To complete the entire 155 QuikComp™ lessons requires approximately 100 hours.
- To complete the entire 131 AdVocab™ lessons requires approximately 80 hours.
- To complete all of the programs above and receive full neurological benefits requires approximately 580 hours at 1 hour days for 5 days per week; it would take approximately 3 years if the student spent only 1 hour per day.
- We expect students to finish at least 3-5 lessons each week.